Midtown Tampa Development – Tampa, FL
MidTown Tampa is a new 1.8 million-SF hotel-retail-office-housing development located in the WestShore District. Once complete, the complex will include approximately 240,000-SF of retail and entertainment space; 186,000-SF of Class A office space; 400 condos and/or apartments and a 225-room boutique hotel.
Currently, Barr & Barr’s scope of work includes:
- All underground site utilities and building pads, final landscaping and hardscaping for the entire 22-acre site.
- Offsite work includes: Additional roadway signalization and turn lanes, repaving and milling asphalt, striping, all work in public roadways – $10 million.
- West Office Tower: Core & Shell construction of 186,000-SF, eight-stories and $32 million. Includes pedestrian bridge connecting to parking deck, plus first floor retail space (REI, sundries store, etc.) and lobby.
- Megadeck Parking Garage: Stand-alone deck, six-stories and 350,000-SF including approximately 1,100 spaces, $17.5 million.
- Whole Foods Grocery Shell & five-story parking garage: Whole Foods store is 55,000-SF, Parking garage which will be built above the grocery space is five-stories, approximately 350,000-SF and 750-spaces.
Management of entire site throughout the multi-year life of the project including all facilities such as office, retail, hotel, and multi-family.